Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Desolation of Smaug

I don't want to bore you with details about the complete awesomeness of this movie so I'll keep my review simple.

Going in I had a bit of an idea of what to expect, and boy was I wrong!! If your just reading this to know whether you want to go see it or not GO SEE IT!! I would have loved to see it repeatedly!


 True I didn't like certain things for instance Beorn and Bard weren't in it long enough, Smaugs scene was to long for me and there wasn't enough of my favorite dwarves., Of course with thirteen of them plus all of the other numerous and important characters I suppose that would have been impossible. The way it ended may leave your mouth open and fist pumping while muttering Peter Jackson's name for ending it when he did and doing it to you. The point I really want to make here is its not Tolkien's The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, its Peter Jackson's, and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see the extended edition.



No comments:

Post a Comment