Saturday, October 11, 2014

Defiance

With such a stunning title you may not expect the movie it labels to be a thought provoking, interesting, historical-fiction movie. It was based off a true story. It follows four Jewish brothers the youngest not even a teenager. Their parents killed by the Germans they flea to the woods with a few other survivors, soon others join them. Before long they are a much larger group, they fight to survive harsh winters and the Germans. I may not make it sound very interesting but trust me it is. I absolutely loved this movie. I does have quite a bit of language and some violence and a small amount of suggestive content so be warned its rated R for a reason. In my opinion its completely worth your time. Enjoy!

If you want to read more about it here is the IMDB page that has a parent advisory, trivia, a more in-depth description and more. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034303/

No comments:

Post a Comment