Friday, November 18, 2016

Trolls



It's been a while since I've gone to a movie theater to see an animated movie. I'm so glad I did today. Trolls is the cutest and one of the best movies I've seen in a while. The positivity of the trolls is contagious and addictive. The soundtrack is amazing and sarcastic at times which is right up my alley. Although the story line is a bit predictable at times and the trailers gave away some of the funny moments there were still many more to see and enjoy.

It's wasn't without inappropriate jokes. The ongoing one being a troll I nicknamed glitter butt shoots glitter out of his...well...you know. Not the best influence, or joke. But...Ha! Get it? But. Anyway other than that there wasn't to much inappropriate humor and there were sincere moments of laughter and a surprising amount of dancing in my seat.

All in all I would give this movie a 8.5/10. Mostly because movies like this can have way more inappropriate humor and ruin the fun and make the wrong choices in the overall feel of it.

Trolls did a pretty good job of entertaining and even making me happy for an hour and a half and I'm still going strong. So if you need a good family movie or just something to do, or to lift your spirits I would go see Trolls. Because I did and I already want to go again!

And it's a DreamWorks movie!!!! I guess it's full of surprises!



Here are a couple of trailers for you:
                                                       



Oh and a spoiler for you, 
there is a whole Han from Frozen situation that I totally didn't see coming and it wasn't okay. ;'( But I'm fine!

They even made a website where you can create your own troll!
https://www.dreamworks.com/trollify/


No comments:

Post a Comment