Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Reason number one....Eddie Redmayne.



No that's it! :) Enjoy!












Just kidding. Although he is a compelling reason. If you have ever seen any of the original Harry Potter movies you will probably want to go see this! If you haven't seen the original movies you really need to go see this!
Coming from a movie critics view point the best sequel/prequel to watch is one that you haven't seen the original movie(s).
I saw The Hobbit long before Lord of the Rings. I loved the Hobbit almost more than Lord of the Rings because of it.
I didn't have the original to compare the new movie to. If it wasn't as accurate with its backstories or some of the facts weren't the same, who cares?
You can enjoy the newer movie without criticizing every aspect that doesn't meet up to your preconceived expectations.


I'm going to see it Saturday night so I hope to have a review out sometime after that.




No comments:

Post a Comment